Friday 2 December 2016

Lazada Online Revolution: My Favourite Products from Box of Joy



Remember that I blogged about Lazada Online Revolution last week? Today, I'm going to review some of my favourite products from Box of Joy


Tefal Manual Chopper



Tefal manual chopper is definitely my favourite product among all, or I should say that it's my mum's favourite. It's a compact, useful and handy tool in the kitchen.



Coming with two independent blades, you can achieve progressing chopping from coarse, medium to fine particles, you have the control. Unlike the conventional electrical chopper or blender, electrical power is not needed for this chopper to operate. All you need to do is just to pull the string on the lid for a few times and viola! You're done with the chopping! The small chopper has very simple compartment so the cleaning step can be done easily without any hassle. My mum loves it a lot! 

Nescafe White Coffee Pandan

Another product that we would love to repurchase: Nescafe White Coffee Pandan


Who can resist a cup of thick and rich Nescafe White Coffee? Not mentioning that it comes with Malaysians' favourite pandan variant now! It smells divinely I tell you. My kitchen was filled with a light pandan aroma when I was making the white coffee. Surprisingly, pandan makes a fairly good match with white coffee, it basically enhances the aroma of the drinks. 


Interested in getting these products at discounted price? Wait no more! Hop on to Lazada and start shopping! 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...