Friday 28 October 2011

Overworked and Underpaid?

              Engineers here are overworked and underpaid, in most cases at least, but it really isn’t that bad, honestly speaking. I once saw a documentary on bridges and at the end of it, they interviewed this old Japanese engineer who was once a part of this big suspension bridge project which became a lifeline between two cities. He ended his interview with this remark: “I brought my grandson to look at it and one of my greatest joys was to point at that great bridge and tell him that I help built that thing.”


Bed Fluidisation ^.^

p/s: By the way I want to go to Big Bad Wolf soooo badly!!!! The books there are super cheap!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...