Monday 10 September 2012

The Nomad


Hi People. I'm in the Junior Year now. Back to Kuala Lumpur, again. T_T

Seriously, I'm leading a nomadic life. Moving between the cities, Johor Bahru, Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur. And Seoul and Korea are newly added to my city list <3

I don't mind to move around, as long as I have family and friends with me. You know, they are the most important people to me. I don't mind staying in shabby hostel with my sisters, and I don't mind eating awful food with my good friends.

But, the fact is I have to face everything by myself!!!
*NOT HAPPY!!*

Ok it's useless to complain here and there, since things are not going to change at all. 
When you cannot avoid it, enjoy it.
Bear in mind Bear in mind Bear in mind (Trying my best to change the mindset >w<)


Face the reality Princess!! Buck up!!

The most powerful things that support me all the time:
1. Hearing my family's voices over phone ( Everyday-must-have!!)
2. Going out with Cece and Dinah in KL (The best thing ever!!)
3. Chatting with Dinah and Tzyy Wei on Facebook (whenever we are online at the same time!!)

Thanks for giving me support all the time, whether you aware of it or not. :)



Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...