Saturday 20 December 2014

Oxydrinks- 22 Blend with Natural Nutritious Week 1 Testimonial

I care about my well being a lot so I can't wait to try Oxydrinks out! 
It looks like a pack of goodness to me! 

Coming in easy and convenient packets, I can bring Oxydrinks around, even when I'm travelling yo!


The preparation of the the drink is very simple. Add a sachet of Oxydrinks into 150-160cc of warm water and stir it well until all of the powder is completely dissolved. Let me tell you, you have to stir it really vigorously to the extend that a small tornado is formed in the mug and the solution is on the verge of reaching the mug's edge because the powder is really hard to be dissolved LOL. Anyway I got mine dissolved after a round of vigorous stirring, biceps training at the same time wahaha! Oh ya, you can also add in your favourite beverage like Milo to make it more flavorful. I didn't add in any other beverage into it though.


Tada! I got mine done in 3 minutes, super easy and fast! 
The drink smells so so so good I tell you! 


As can be seen from the photos above, Oxydrinks contain a generous amount of vegetables and I love it! Don't worry about the taste, the drink is very bland that you can hardly taste the greens, I think everyone will be able to accept it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...