Thursday 12 February 2015

Seriously, I Need Food Panda Now!

It has been raining cats and dogs for the whole day and the weather is so comfortable and chilling! Reading a good book on bed while listening to some good musics are definitely the best thing to do on a cold rainy day. I'm so lazy to leave my warm and cozy home, and I'm definitely not the only person who feels lazy and indolent cos my mum feels the same too LOL! According to her, the mood to cook is weather-dependent where she's not going to step into the kitchen on a rainy day. How I wish I could place an order with Food Panda so that I can have hot-piping food from renowned restaurants delivered to my door step! Huh? You have never heard about Food Panda before? Oh my how could it be? Okay, let me show you how Food Panda works. Food Panda is basically a delivery company but but but, they don't send parcels! Instead, they send food to your house!


Okay let's say I'm craving for some sushi now but I'm too lazy to dine outside. All you can do is hop on to foodpanda.my and register an account. After signing up, you will be directed to this page where the procedures of placing a food order are clearly shown. After entering your city and area, you will be able to browse through all the restaurants collaborate with Food Panda nearby your area.


Like this! Information such as delivery fee and delivery waiting time are clearly displayed on the website, very user-freiendly!


Japanese food, western cuisine, fast food, local delicacy, name it and Food Panda has it!



As you can see, the website interface is really user-friendly! All the price and food description are clearly stated, the feeling is exactly the same as if I'm browsing the menu in the restaurant. 

All of your orders will be clearly listed at your right hand side so you can track the total sum easily.

Do you know that you can make your order in advanced and have it be delivered at your desired time? Super convenient I would say! I really hope that Food Panda can come to my area as soon as possible so that I can enjoy all the yummy food easily! So Food Panda can you hear me? Come to my place pleaseeeee~ 



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...