Sunday 13 December 2015

Yuletide

Christmas is my favourite festival
It's always so warm and blissful
Yes, I feel extraordinarily blessed and loved in December.
And these feelings are all amplified under the magic of light.
Light is unbelievably magical to me,
It's so irresistibly enchanting, fascinating and bewitching.
Let's enjoy the magnificent sculptures of light from the Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay
Admission to the Christmas Wonderland is completely free of charge :)





I can't help myself from falling under the spell of these spectacular lights.









All out of sudden, it started to snow, imagine my excitement!
Oh I love snow so much!




And I found no mistletoe this year.
Thank god.

Hope you enjoy the light as much as I did
And feel blessed and loved as much as I do.



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...