Tuesday 27 June 2017

Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray Review - Pamper Your Thirsty Skin with Spray of Hyaluronic Acid

Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray
RM21.90 (50ml) | RM45.90 (150ml)

As mentioned before, I'm a huge fans of mist spray. Face mist is now an important part of skin care routine and I'm truly in love with the cooling and refreshing sensation it gives. I always work under the sun so mist spray is my daily essential to lock in moisture as an effort to maintain young and dewy skin. I own mist spray from several brands such as Avene, a;t Fox and Uriage and I never get tired to explore more mist spray from different brands. I have been using Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray recently and this is an innovative mist spray that emphasizes on longer lasting hydration with hyaluronic acid.  




Being a brand that has been innovating dermatologically friendly products, Eucerin has more than 100 years of experience in medical skin science and I always have confidence in their products due to theirs quality consistency and effectiveness. I have several bottles of thermal spring water spray mists but never one with hyaluronic acid. Therefore, I was all perked up when Eucerin launched Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray with 10 in 1 benefit and has a unique formula that will boost skin hydration by 30x. Enjoy 10 benefits below in every single spray from the nozzle: 
  • 30X More Hydration
  • Locks in Moisture
  • Distributes Water Evenly
  • Soothes Irritated Skin
  • Cooling Effects
  • Refines Pores
  • Anti-Aging
  • Smoothes Skin
  • Brightens Skin
  • Refreshes Skin


More than normal water facial spray, Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray is able to restore water binding capacity due to its hyaluronic acid ingredient. Meanwhile, hyaluronic acid also contains anti-aging properties and is able to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.

Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray
RM21.90 (50ml) | RM45.90 (150ml)

On top of long-lasting hydration and anti-aging functions, Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray also contains active ingredients that will help brighten, replenish and soothe skin irritations. With Glycerin, the most effective humectant, it attracts water molecules from surrounding environment and holds on to them providing instant hydration to the skin. Users will also benefit from an innovative ingredient, Gluco-Glycerol, which is a blue-green algae extract and it is an effective ingredient in activating Aquaporins, the skin’s own moisture distribution channels that lies deep within our skin. The Aquaporins works from within to transport moisture between the skin cells and support skin’s hydration balance. 

Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray
RM21.90 (50ml) | RM45.90 (150ml)

Eucerin® Aquaporin Mist Spray is suitable for:

a) People on-the-go
Being out and about all the time exposes one to the sun and various pollutants. Exposure of the skin to air pollutants has also been associated with premature skin aging and other skin issues. Oh my this is me! I work at hot, dusty and dirty construction site and a quick spritz of Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray is the most effective and convenient way to provide an immediate soothing and refreshing burst of moisture to the skin.

b) Dry skin remedy
Dry skin is a common problem these days as most of the time we are staying in air conditioned environment due to our hot, tropical climate. Being indoors and in the comfort of air conditioning does not mean the skin is less susceptible to the harsh environment. With air conditioning, our skin tends to lose moisture causing it to become dehydrated and dull looking. Spraying Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray allows skin to be reinvigorated, moisturized, smooth and radiant. A spritz towards mid-day is not just a good perk-me-up but also a layer to keep skin moist. 

c) Make-up users
When Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray is used daily by makeup wearers, the skin is plumper and dewy making it an ideal canvas upon which to apply makeup. Spraying the mist before application of makeup helps soften the skin as its fine mist easily absorbed into the skin. Completing the makeup application with the mist spray would help set the makeup, ensuring it stays long lasting. 

Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray
RM21.90 (50ml) | RM45.90 (150ml)

I love the fact that Eucerin actually designed the mist spray in 150ml and 50 ml, this is really thoughtful and user-friendly because I have a 150ml mist spray at home and I carry the 50ml mist spray in my bag. My usual practice is to spray the mist before putting on make up as a part of my skin care regime; one setting spray upon completing my make up; one spray at the afternoon after lunch for a refreshed look; one spray before going to bed as a part of my night time skin care routine. In brief, I will give my face at least 4 spritzs a day for a healthy and fully hydrated skin. 


Before using Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray, I look washed out and listless, my skin is dull and tired. After using Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray for 3 days, my skin looks rejuvenated and healthier! The results are very significant that my skin is very much brightened and hydrated after using the face mist. Interested to try Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray out? It is now available at all leading pharmacies nationwide so go get it! 



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...