Tuesday 4 July 2017

I Snored Last Night with SleepWiz™ Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask!


Opps! My sisters were complaining to mum that I snored out loud last night! It sounds quite unbelievable to me because I will only snore if I were in a deep-dead sleep, which doesn't happen to me that often. I have been having problems with sleeping for years especially when I was in the university, I couldn't fall asleep 100% that I can be awakened easily by minor light and noise. Things are getting better after I start working because my work is way too physically draining for a 40-kg girl, all my muscles are shouting for rest every night and hence I can have a good sleep thereafter. However, I'm still haunted by inefficient sleep which is full of dreams and frequent wake up in between during the weekends. To be frank, inefficient sleep makes me feel more lethargic when I wake up in the morning. And here start my whole bad day when I get a poor sleeping quality the previous night. Not mentioning how bad the situation can turn into when I am travelling. New bed and new environment always get me into insomnia, I hate-hate-hate it. I tried out all sorts of method to improve my sleeping quality but nothing works better than putting an eye mask on. I can sleep better in absolute darkness, I don't constantly wake up in the middle of the night too. Since eye mask can improve my sleeping quality, then why don't I just wear eye mask every night? The reasons are pretty simple, conventional eye mask are stuffy and my face feels really warm after wearing them. Not mentioning the failed moment when the eye mask are not in the correct position after I toss and turn myself throughout the night. If light ray can slip in from the edge of eye mask, then the eye mask literally doesn't serve its purpose anymore. 

But wait, did my sisters just complained that I snored too loudly last night?

I think the credit goes to Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask that SleepWiz™ sent to me last week! 

Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask
SGD 14.90
I have been wearing Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask for 4 days and believe it or not, it drastically improves my sleeping quality. Its unique and ergonomic design stand it out from the crowd and the experience is seriously one of a kind.


Being made from 100% Natural Mulberry Silk, the eye mask is unbelievably soft and smooth on touch, I would rate this as cotton candy's softness! Pardon my ignorance, I never know that an eye mask can be this luxurious and lavish, I feel like a real Princess with SleepWiz™ Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask on, I guess this is what people call a good pamper. I was amazed by not only the lush pure silk case, but also by the fluffy pad within the eye mask. 


Conventional eye masks are usually thickly padded that it exerts excessive pressure on your eyes, hence causing discomforts. Besides, the pad of some cheap eye mask will go out of shape after using for a few times. My mind was blown when I press my fingers into Luxiere™ 100% Silk Eye Mask, it's as fluffy soft as a cotton candy - a slightly bouncy one. The eye mask is thinly padded so it allows more air circulation around eye ares, say bye to warm eye mask ha! Fun fact: pure silk can reduce the appearance of fine lines on skin by helping retain its natural hydrating oils while allowing it to breathe, you don't know about this function of pure silk do you?


Sleep Anytime, Anywhere
SleepWiz™ eye masks mimic perfect nighttime conditions so that your body can enjoy proper, restorative sleep in the day. Sleep as soundly on a brightly lit bus as you would at home in your comfy bedroom. This is especially handy when I'm travelling on plane, the light ray incident from the window is no joke! Eye mask is my flight's essential to ensure a sound and deep sleep. 


Sleep Less, Rest More
SleepWiz™ eye masks boosts your melatonin levels naturally so that you enjoy deeper, more efficient sleep. It's not about the hours you sleep, it's about the quality of the sleep. Do you often go through the day feeling sleepy, sluggish, and lethargic, even after a full night's rest? While it's common to occasionally feel dead tired during the day, persistent symptoms of daytime drowsiness could be linked to your sleep and health habits. In order to rest yourself thoroughly, you might need to pick up some sleeping habits, and wearing a good eye mask is one of the easy way to assist your sleep at night. 



Natural & Sustainable Sleep Solution
No pills, no chemicals, no side effects – SleepWiz™ uses cutting-edge design to control your body’s natural sleep mechanisms. 

Adjustable dual-strap design

Adjustable dual-strap design

I personally find that the adjustable dual-strap design is thoughtful and of course, useful to side sleeper like me. The dual-strap design keeps the eye mask in place even as you toss around. Each strap can be thinner to minimize pressure on your temples when lying on your side. The adjustable dual-strap design gives me a more personal and tailor-made sleeping experience. 


SleepWiz™ Silk Eye Mask is ergonomically designed that it fits my face contour nicely. It doesn't fit perfectly, but it does fit very nicely that no light can creeps in around the edges, even if I move in my sleep. There is no light creeping in from all directions, including the nose area. The 100% pure mulberry silk is perfectly impenetrable to light, I feel like being brought to an absolute dark room and I love it! Thanks to the smart adjustable dual-strap design, I can now bid adieu to common problems with conventional eye mask such as excessive pressure on eyes and temples.


If you don't already know, SleepWiz™ provides
  1. FREE Shipping to all Singapore address, without any minimum order
  2. 7-Night Free Trial
  3. 3-Month Warranty
So, what are the reasons hindering you from trying SleepWiz™ eye mask when you can get a full refund if you're not satisfied with the eye mask? You have nothing to lose at all! Hesitate no more and hop on to their website now. Remember that a better sleep will guarantee a better health! 




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...