Sunday 9 December 2018

Kose Je l'aime Amino Deep Repair Algae Mask Review


I have been using hair care products from Kose Je l'aime Amino for a month and I'm really happy with its effectiveness! I have been using Shampoo and Treatment from Je l'aime Amino Damage Repair series on a daily basis. On top of it, I pamper my hair with Deep Repair Algae Mask once in a week and I'm happy to report that my hair conditions have improved tremendously in a month. 


Not only that my hair is smoother and silkier, I noticed that my hair has become stronger and shinier. My damaged hair used to be really dull and dry, which caused it to tangle a lot. This eventually led to hair fall problem. Je l'aime Amino hair care products contain naturally-derived amino acid derivatives, which are powerful hair repairing ingredients. Best of all is that these products are free from silicone, sulphate, alcohol and mineral oils. Therefore they are suitable for those who with sensitive hair scalp.

Je l'aime Amino is definitely a hidden gem and it deserves more attention from everyone. Do check out the nearest pharmacies to get yourself some Je l'aime Amino hair care products!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...