Thursday 13 December 2018

Love 3CE Velvet Lipstick Shade #Laugh Review & Swatches



Hey girls! Another quick review on a beautiful lipstick that I just added to my beauty stash recently, Love 3CE Velvet Lipstick! I really love the pastel and retro packaging, it reminds me of the toy lipstick that I used to play with my sisters when we were still kids. Awhh how time flies, it only takes a blink of eyes for us to grow up from little girls to young adults who are wearing real lipsticks now.






This is the first yellow lipstick bullet that I have ever owned, the color is really unique and special, imagine the wow from your friends when you use this lipstick for touch up! 




This lipstick from 3CE Stylenanda Korea is truly a love at first sight! I have to admit that I own another 4 lipsticks of similar shade from different brands, but I couldn't help myself from getting more of them as this THE colour that I need in my life! 




Love 3CE Velvet Lipstick in the shade of Laugh is a flattering peach colour that is suitable for Asians with fair skin tone. I love it for not making my teeth to look yellowish. The highly pigmented lipstick is very long lasting that I don't need any touch up throughout the day. Besides, the velvety finish is very comfortable on lips. One downside is that the lipstick does accentuate my lips fine lines, so make sure that you scrub your lips before applying the lipstick. It has become my current favourite lipstick because the lip colour is really vivid, even in the photos. I would love to explore more shades from Love 3CE Velvet Lipstick range, do you have any recommendation?



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...