Wednesday 12 December 2018

Top 10 Best Christmas Gifts from Althea Korea

Hey girls! There are only 13 days left to Christmas and I'm so excited about it! Have you done your Christmas shopping? I have completed mine and all the nicely wrapped Christmas presents are sitting under the Christmas tree, waiting to be gifted out. If you are still hesitating on what to buy for your friends, I'm here to help! I bought some of the Christmas gifts from Althea Korea and I totally recommend everyone to shop for Christmas sets from Althea, there are so many to choose from and the prices are seriously the best in the town. Today, I'm going to share the Top 10 Best Christmas Gifts that you can get from Althea Korea. The first 5 products will be on a higher price end and the following 5 products will be more budget friendly. Well, it's my wish list too so you know what to buy for me hehe! 

RM 110


Tell me which girl doesn't love lipsticks? I'm sure every girl out there wouldn't mind receiving a lipstick kit that comes with 10 pcs of mini lipsticks! Etude House is well known of their lipstick quality in term of colour pay-off and longevity. Containing 7 various velvety colors that cover the lips matte and light with just a single application and 3 twinkling glitters, this holiday kit gives makes you exited for new colors every day.  Most importantly, the kit is sold at a ridiculously cheap price of RM110, which means that you only pay RM11 for each lipstick, what a steal!

RM 99




Do I even need to say more? I have reviewed this adorable set before and I love love love this set very much. Peripera Fashion People's Carrier Set comes in 2 colours which are pink and yellow, both with the same contents within. As you can see, the carrier does come with rollers which function just like any other luggage, I was really impressed as I thought that the rollers are fake. On a side note, the carrier also comes with a handle that can be pulled out. In brief, this is a real luggage in mini size, how cute is this! Head to my review post if you need more info. The products are awesome, the packing is eye-captivating, the price is reasonable - you should buy it, you have to buy it! 


RM 111


This set is specially tailored for those who are looking for a soft and smooth lips, it has all sorts of lip care products in one box. Send this to your friend so that she can use Lip Sleeping Mask at night for sweet dream and Lip Glowy Balm in the morning for bright glow! The mini lip care products are great for travelling as well. Did I mention that they are super affordable at RM111 only? I personally find that this set is such a good deal and not to be missed, therefore I ranked it #2! For those who are on budget, you can split the products into 2 sets and send to 2 friends, so you only pay around RM60 for each gift.  

RM 104.40


One of the best value-for-money set that you can find from Althea Korea because all of the products are in full size. A basic skin care set that will suit any skin type, no more worries that the gift will be unsuitable for your friends! Comes with Contour Cleanser (150g), Primer Water (200ml) and Fixer Cream (50g), this set is a generous looking present while you are paying an affordable price for it. I have personally tried this set and trust me, they work wonders on skin, definitely one of my best skin care discovery in 2018.

RM 103


If you have friends who love sleeping mask, this set is specially curated for her. Otherwise, this can be a great gift for those who are new to sleeping masks - it is such a suitable gift with various kinds of mini-sized sleeping masks that anyone can try without feeling too much. One plus point is that the masks are packed in a Christmasy box, so you can save some work on wrapping it up, it looks so festive on its own! I have bought one for my mum as she is a huge fan of sleeping mask, can't wait for her reaction upon unboxing her Christmas gift!

RM 16


We are done with the Top 5 gifts that are on a higher price end, now let's move to the budget friendly gifts! If you are looking for something that is cheap and good, Althea Petal Velvet Powder is the best gift to impress your friend at a pocket friendly price. The power incredibly mattifies my T-zone without dehydrating the skin, thus eliminating the risk of accentuating fine lines on your face. What stands Althea Petal Velvet Powder out of the crowd is its exceptional blurring effect that helps minimize the appearance of pores as a result of its micro-fine particles formulation. I'm currently using my 3rd Velvet Powder, that's how much I love it! Do check out my full review here

RM 26


A set with 6 pcs of sheet masks and 2 cleansers, this deal is too good to be true! This set can be split into 2 separate gift sets, I would say this is a good choice when it comes to random gift exchange in the office since it is suitable for both men and women. I have never tried any Boom De Ah Dah products before and I would really love to try them out from this set. 

RM 47





Chica-Y-Chico One Shot Eye Palettes contain 3 different types of finish: Matte, Shimmer and Glitter. I really like how they fit all 3 types of finish into one palette because we can't be wearing dramatic and glittery eye shadows everyday. There are days that I want to stay low profile and of course there are days that I want to be in the limelight of the night. These palettes are versatile enough that one can create a diverse make up effortlessly. The colours of these palettes are really trendy, I'm sure that your friends will love them! Full review available here.

RM 38


Suitable for both men and women, the iconic Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is everyone's favourite. Oily or combination skin, rejoice! Clay has long been known for its cleansing properties and as an effective sebum controller. The Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask functions in 3 ways: removes sebum, brightens your skin tone, and cares for troubled spots. Rich in Jeju volcanic scoria, the masks goes deep into pores and get rid of impurities while absorbing excess sebum to revive your skin’s natural moisture balance. The result is skin that is visibly improved, and one that feels softer and smoother, for easier makeup application. 

RM 44


Last but not least, a 12 colour eyeshadow palettes from Color Deep to amaze your friends. Every single eyeshadow in this palette is very wearable, great for both work and date. In addition, the colours are really versatile, you can create a million looks with this handy palette! 

I hope this list can help you a bit on choosing the right gift for friends. If you are unsure, go for the Christmas sets, they will never go wrong because everyone loves Christmas sets! Do share with me if you have bought any items mentioned in this post, I would love to hear from you guys!



Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...