Wednesday 26 February 2014

Burgundy Heart Shirt


I have been eyeing on this pretty Burgundy Heart Shirt when I first saw Mayo wearing it. It is just perfect for spring, isn’t it? With white hearts in burgundy chiffon, it fits different styles like vintage, elegant, cool, sweet and even vampiry! I love this so much! However, I didn't buy it though because it is a bit pricey to me at a price of USD 24.99. When I just decided to forget about it, I received a GREAT NEWS from ROMWE! The price of the Burgundy Heart Shirt will be cut down to USD 9.99 on 27 Feb 2014! OMG! What a great discount that just came in at the perfect timing! I'm going to sit in front of my laptop and grab this shirt at 12am itself since only 300 pieces will be available at such amazing price of USD 9.99 on 27 Feb 2014! I'm not going to miss this great deal! If you love this shirt as well, it's better for you to grab it tomorrow because the price will go back to USD 24.99 on 28 Feb 2014. So don't miss it!

Burgundy Heart Shirt, $9.99 on 27th Feb only!
300 pieces for $9.99! Don’t miss out.
http://www.romwe.com/romwe-white-heart-pattern-red-chiffon-shirt-p-71927.html

Btw, up to 70% off on best sellers, check out:
http://www.romwe.com/FASHION-LOOKS-c-481.html?donna



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...