Wednesday 8 October 2014

M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash

     Not many people know that but I'm a hardcore fans of M.A.C! I have never posted anything about M.A.C on this space because my M.A.C products are all used and old, not nice to take photos mah hahaha! Here is my very first post on M.A.C product on Neverland! Whenever I go shopping, I will always check on the latest poster on M.A.C store, their limited edition series is my Achilles' heels! I really love how they packaged their products, always that eye-catching, special and unique and I'm so weak in front of them.... Okay let's us have a look at the M.A.C product that I'm going to share with you all today, the famous M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash!

M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash
RM 73



M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash is one of the products from the permanent range of M.A.C. I have tried many different mascaras before and to be honest, I don't have much demands on mascara. I will be very happy as long as the mascaras manage to lengthen and volumize my pitiful short lashes. Applying mascara requires some techniques and skills. Some poor quality mascara will give you clumps on your lashes which I personally really hate. The clumps will make your eye make up to look dirty and untidy. I have heard how well M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash performs in giving a clean and well-defined eye make up and finally I have a chance to try this famous product!

The Unique Brush of M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash

The Unique Brush of M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash
The brush design of M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash is so unique! Unlike the brush of most of the mascara which are very thick and covered with fibrous materials, M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash has a plastic brush, without any fibrous applicator attached on it. The brush was innovatively designed and uniquely crafted to capture and separate each lash for instant definition, length and curl. The unique brush looks like a row of tiny teeth to me! Let’s see how the product works on me. 

My eyes before using M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash

Look at my pitiful short lashes T.T

My eyes after using M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash

My eyes after using M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash (Side View)


My lashes became longer instantly! The product also did a great job in volumizing my lashes and I love the natural volumizing effect very much. The best part of this product is that it will not form clumps on your eyelashes. As can be seen from the photos, every single lash of mine has a very clean end. No clumps were formed!

I wore M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash for the whole day (10 hours in total) and I did not notice any smudges after my long and tired day under the sun, not even a single mascara flakes at the area under my eyes. I had many bad experiences with other mascaras where the area under my eyes was covered with small black flakes at the end of the day. That is really disgusting and ugly and I’m really happy with M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash! At the same time, the product can be removed easily by using Biore Eyes and Lips Make Up Remover. I managed to remove all the traces of the mascara in just 2 wipes. Applying mascara becomes easier and more convenient with M.A.C Studio Sculpt Lash now hehe!



Love,

2 comments:

  1. I really like your writing style and it is a great review.Mac is my favourite product. If you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lubna!

      MAC is my favourite too! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...