Saturday 25 October 2014

Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel Week 2 Testimonial

Hello! It's time to share my opinions on Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel this week! 





You can refer my previous post on the direction of using the product. I have been washing my face using Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel for two weeks and it really saved my time! Make up removal and facial cleansing can now be combined in a single step, life is easier hehe~ The best thing is that the acne inflammation on my face is greatly reduced! Seriously I have no idea on what's wrong with my skin lately haizzzz. I'm always proud of my clear and flawless skin but I can see some little red dots on my skin. It's really frustrating you know! Now let's have a comparison on the before and after photos.

Before Using Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel

After Using Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel for Two Weeks

Hopefully Beauty Talk Double Cleansing Gel will work on me and clear all the acne away! I want my clear flawless skin back! 



For more information,



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...