Monday 29 August 2011

OMG!!!

             OMG! OMG! OMG! Just found that I only have 2 weeks of holidays left! How could it be? Time flies huh? I must learn the complete choreography of Mr. Taxi up before going back!!!

            Going to have fun like crazy during this Raya + Merdeka long holiday!

            Have been listening non-stop to Kiss Kiss Kiss by SHINee, it's a "night-song" to me. Listen, you will love it, I know you will. ^.^



Nice right? Soft and soothing like a lullaby, very mesmerizing.
淡淡的哀伤,一点点的难过,轻飘飘的、如烟似梦般的感觉,很喜欢。
感觉上听完整首歌就像是看了一部令人哀伤难过的电影。
为什么突然写华文?
因为是感受,华文传神些。(明明就是英文烂!还一大堆借口!>w< )
        No MV available, and I will upload here after I get it.

Just a simple and short update, going to end my post here, good night and good bye~


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...