Monday 29 August 2011

Raya Eve

           Viola!! So it's Raya Eve!!! How did you spend your day? Let me tell you how did I spend my hoilday!

          Well I spent my whole day at City Square. Went there and had lunch there. There were sooooo many people at City Square! It was so crowded that I can bump anyone as I walked! Had lunch at Kim Gary.


Princess in the funky mouths jumpsuit

         Felt so regret that I ordered a rice. =.= F.U.L.L. No pictures of food available. Not going to eat at Kim Gary anymore, the food there is awful. :(

         If you are my friends then you should know that I LOVE Union Jack. Guess what? I bought myself a Union Jack messenger bag today! Finally I found a nice one and brought it home. :) A messenger bag is still not enough! I'm still looking for huge Union Jack canvas bag ( I want a real HUGE one!) and Union Jack clothing, both top and bottom.

I don't know why but I just into Union Jack so much!

That's all for today. Keep loving. Keep believing. Keep dreaming.

Selamat Hari Raya to all of my Malays friends. ^.^

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...