Friday 13 December 2013

Random Thoughts

No I don't need flower bouquets I don't need useless soft toys and huge bears during my convocation ceremony.

I want this.

Have been longing for fountain pens since I was 8 years old. I still can remember vividly how I was amazed by fountain pens when I saw my class teacher refilled its cartridges with ink in front of me. 

I was planning to get myself a Parker using my RM250 BB1M last year but then I ended up getting myself with more books and pretty pouches. 

Or maybe I can hand make a fountain pen by myself? Can it be handmade? Hahaha!

Can't wait for the day of graduation.

Camera is not allowed in Petron so I snapped this unclear+ super far away photo of the plant from bus before leaving. With a pokok pinang blocking most of the oil plant haha.



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...