Friday 20 June 2014

Beauty Talk 美人語 3D Refining Day Cream- Week 2 Testimonial

Hello! Remember I told you that I will be updating my testimonial on Beauty Talk 美人語 3D Refining Day Cream weekly? I hope you can have a better understanding on how the product works on me after reading my Week 1 Testimonial^^ I have been using Beauty Talk 美人語 3D Refining Day Cream for two weeks and let's see how it improves my skin conditions!

My face before using Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream

After Using Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream for 2 Weeks

You can see that my skin is getting brighter and fairer! I can see the whitening effect of the product after 2 weeks of usage. It's quite obvious that my skin looks brighter and my complexion is more even. Tiny brown spots on my face are less visible and have become lighter. My skin becomes smoother as well due to the hydration and moisturization given by the product. In addition, it manages to even out my skin tone and makes me look fairer and more radiant. Oh ya, the product also helped me to reduce the fine lines around my eyes, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening is another benefit of  Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream yo! 


My skin condition before using Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream

After Using Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream for 2 Weeks

The product even out my skin tone as I'm happy with the outcome! It's really great to see that my skin conditions are getting better as I'm using Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream, hopefully it can make my skin better and better as I continue to use it! Stay tuned for my next testimonial next week ok? 

By the way, do you know that Beauty"n"Me is having some great promotion on their website now? 
Enjoy FREE Shipping and Wrapping when you shop at www.beautynme.my

And don't forget to redeem your FREE RM20 E-coupon at www.beautynme.my yo!

For more information,



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...