Friday 5 April 2013

Kiehl's- Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution


           Tada!! Yes!! Today I'm going to write a short post on Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution from Kiehl's!! As indicated by the name,Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution is something that is going to correct all your dark spots like a correction pen hohoho!! You can apply the solution throughout your entire face to improve the overall luminosity and radiance of your complexion; and you can also apply it on specific region to diminish dark spots particularly. For me, I only apply the solution on the region with dark spots that I wish to correct. ( Wanna save on the solution mah, so expensive man! So cannot simply apply on the entire face LOL!) 

        Basically the solution is very water-ly, and at the first few moment what came into my mind was: Eh actually they can just sell us plain water and cheat us that it is Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution LOL!! No lah it's all just my stupid imagination haha! But it's really very water-ly!


See? Water-ly like this.

         But don't worry, Kiehl's is not going to cheat us haha >w< The solution will leave a slight sticky feel upon application on face. Personally I still can accept the slight stickiness. ( I'm those kind of people who hate sticky and oily feel on my face). The best thing about this solution is that it is free of silicones, Parabens, fragrance, colorants and optical diffusers. ( That's why it looks and feels so water-ly? LOL!) So it's like super natural ( Eh eh super natural and supernatural are different things ok~) skin care product that will have minimum chemical impacts on your face. I'm not sure with the effectiveness of the product yet, will tell you soon after three months of usage. 

        Kay Kay Kay this suppose to be a short post so I will end it here! Bye!



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...