Thursday 2 May 2013

Beauty Box?! What is it?

        Some of my readers asked me, what is a Beauty Box? Or, what is a Beauty Bag? Okay to clear all of yours doubts and queries, I shall blog about beauty box.

        Recently, there is a strong phenomenon of beauty box in Malaysia. Beauty box, is a actually a subscription system where subscribers pay a certain amount of subscription fee monthly and they will receive a beauty box each month. Each beauty box is like a surprise because subscribers will have no prior knowledge on the contents of the box.
In short, subscribers pay, wait patiently for their beauty boxes to be mailed, and they will know the box contents by the time of receiving. There are so many different brands of beauty box sprung up in the beauty market since 2012, each comes with different packaging and subscription fee. The subscription fee ranges from RM19 to RM60. So you can always find the beauty box that fits your budget.  

          For me, subscribing to a beauty box is similar to gambling since we don't now what kind products we are going to get. The beauty products can be in full size, deluxe sample size or even sample sachets. Therefore, reviews on beauty box are really important before subscribers make their orders. Nobody wants to get beauty box that does not worth the value of subscription fee right? (Yes I know you agree with me hahaha!) 


        I have read many positive reviews on one of the beauty box, Vanity Trove. Their previous beauty box looks very okay to me!



Not bad huh?
(Photo from Google Images)

      Inspired by the concept of fukuburuko, the mystery grab bag style of presenting products from the fashion hub of Japan, VanityTrove presents a unique service right here in Malaysia! This new trend is set to grab the hearts of ladies who deserve pampering.

        Imagine this: You wake up in the early hours to head out every day, endure stressful situations trying to complete tasks and meet deadlines at your workplace or study place. Finally, you head home after a trying day in the rush hour crowd. At this moment, your doorbell rings and you are greeted with a beautifully wrapped box with accented classy pink notes. Within it, a specially curated range of beauty products and other surprises just for you. What better way to put a smile on your face?

        Sounds interesting right? It's like the 福包(fukuburuko) that I loved to buy during my secondary school life! I still remember that I used to buy so many 福包 (fukuburuko) from 密斯last time hahahaha!! So now Vanity Trove has triggered my 福包情结that I think I'm going to give beauty box a try! Super excited now lol!!

        OMG It's 11.00pm now!! Time to hit the sack! Good night! :D


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...