Wednesday 15 May 2013

TT Cooling Mask

       I don't know why but I'm having weird obsession over masks. When I was in Korea I bought back around 100++ pieces of masks hahahaha! Epic huh? (And they contributed most of my luggage kgs LOL!) Back in Malaysia, the variety of masks in the beauty market is definitely limited as compared to Korea's market. Let's see how I have tried recently.

Cooling Masks from TT Mask

           In fact, I have never heard about TT Mask since it's a new emerging brand in Malaysia. Anyway, no harm giving new products a try right?

Cooling Mask means cooling effect? Hmm Hmm must try it out, especially at this crazily hot hour!

Lots of serum inside the package

The sheet mask is attached to a plastic sheet.


        I must say that this cooling mask has really great cooling effect! It's like my face is having Eclipse! In fact, the cooling effect comes from the peppermint formula in the serum solution. The peppermint formula   is used as a cooling agent and fragrance to give a refreshing and soothing sensation to the skin. The main function of this mask is to reduce dark spots and slow down formation of melanin to allow even toned finish for the skin and bring back clarity. It also contains active ingredients for skin whitening, and builds a blockage for UV rays. 

Summary
Personally I still prefer Korean sheet masks, where the moisturizing effect is far better. Also, TT Cooling Mask has significant fragrance that I don't really like. Personally I always go for minimal chemical fragrance in facial products.



Love,



2 comments:

  1. whatttt 100++ maskk? lol really.... geng!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I was dragging my super heavy luggage back to Malaysia LOL!

      Delete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...