Friday 29 July 2011

Hiragana Lesson 1

          Just finished my Hiragana lessons!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!! As the saying goes, "穷则独善其身,达则兼善天下'', so I'm going to teach Hiragana here!!  Although I'm still unable to 兼善天下, but at least I can 兼善 my friends, LOL><

           So we shall start our first lesson here! First of all, what is Hiragana? According to Wikipedia, Hiragana is a Japanese syllabary, one basic component of the Japanese writing system, along with katakana, kanji, and theLatin alphabet (rōmaji). In other words, Hiragana is the Japanese version of "ABC".

           I'm going to teach the most basic Hiragana in our very first lesson, that is あ, え, い, お, う.

あis pronounced as "a" as in "cArd"
え is pronounced as "e" as in "hAte"
 い is pronounced as "i" as in "sEE"
お is pronounced as "o" as in "Oh"
う is pronounced as "u" as in "fOOd"

Is that clear? 
If you are not clear with any of the Hiragana please kindly leave a comment here and I will try my best to clear your doubts. :)

So that's the end of our first lesson today. Hiragana is not that difficult right? Make sure that you can write and pronounce あ, え, い, お, う correctly. ^^

Study well ya~ Good Bye and sweet dream all~

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...