Tuesday 12 July 2011

New Zealand?

               Hello! I'm super busy recently! Guess what? Zic is back from New Zealand! New Zealand New Zealand New Zealand~~Will I be there next year? Hmmm.....I hate llamas and sheeps there :(


They are ugly don't they?

               All right we have enough talking on the annoying llamas. Let's see what Zic has brought for me^^

Honey 

I got the middle one: Manuka. It tastes like a combination of honey and kaya, LOL><
Yeah it's a jewelry box in whale's shape! Cute right? 
A super big paper clip from Smiggle
Smiggle sounds familiar right?It's a stationery brand with colourful products. You can find it in Singapore .^^


                 That's all for this post. I really hate to put the photo of llamas in my blog, they pollute my Neverland :(  But no choice, got to put them in after all since people might don't know what is llama.LOL!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...