Sunday 29 September 2013

曼哈頓 Manhattan

希望有一天
我也能到曼哈頓去看看
到中央公園去散個步
在Bryant Park 平整的草坪上喝Hot Chocolate
躲在紐約圖書館偷偷地自以爲身在Harry Potter的霍格華玆哈!

Hopefully,
Someday,
I will be able to pay a visit to Manhattan.
Have a walk at the Central Park,
Find a lovely coffee house in Bryant Park,
and drink hot chocolate on the flat lawn.
Hide myself in the New York Public Library,
and imagine that I'm one of the students in Hogwarts.

看見朋友的照片我真的好心動啊!
真的真的太美了!
完全無法把視線轉移!我真的太喜歡了!
完全寫意的傍晚啊!
How pretty Bryant Park is!
I couldn't help from starring at this photo!
What a relaxing evening!


這個景晚上看的話一定美呆!
早上就已經這麽美了!
Imagine how this will look like at night!

啊啊啊啊好好看!
Can I have some other adjectives on describing pretty views? I'm running out of words. =.=


看來我又要存更多的錢了。 T.T
Seems like I have to save more from now onward. T.T


P/S:

以後發文都會用雙語發咯!不好意思啦我的外國讀者們!之前都在寫華文害你們都看不懂呵呵~台灣帶回來的後遺症就是一直在用華文哈哈~
I will be writing bilingual posts from now. My readers are complaining that they can't read Chinese haha! Sorry! My bad~


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...