Friday 15 August 2014

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse Week 1 Testimonial

I did a brief introduction on Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse last week and I’m going to do a product demonstration this week. Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse is a multipurpose skin care product that it can be used as a make up remover, a cleanser and a toner. Now let me show you how to use this product in three different ways.

Make Up Remover and Cleansetr
If you wish to use Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse as a make up remover, what you have to do is to apply a small amount of mousse to your fingertips and massage along your face until all of the make up is removed. Alternatively, you can pump the Oxysolution to a cotton pad and wipe your face gently until all of the impurities are removed. No rinsing is required after the cleansing process. Very convenient right? No water is needed throughout the process and it is really suitable for travellers.

Toner
When I was informed that Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse can also be used as a toner, I was like “Are you kidding me?” I have come across with many make-up remover+ cleanser products  but I have never seen any make-up remover+ cleanser+ toner product. If you wish to use Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse as a toner, just apply it to face by using cotton pad.  

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

When the OxySolution Mousse was first pumped out, it appeared in a mousse form as shown above and after 20 seconds, the product turned into a clear liquid as shown below.

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

My Face Before Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

My face was oily and tired after a long day, and my pale lips are making things worse @@

My Face After Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

I always do a double cleansing, where I remove my waterproof sunblock using cleansing milk before I clean my face using a normal cleanser. Life is easier with OxySolution Mousse now. Since it can be used as a make up remover and a cleanser, it saves my trouble of double cleansing. I only need a single cleansing step now. The mousse is very mild and gentle that my skin remains hydrated after the cleansing step.

Week 2 Testimonial
Week 4 Testimonial


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...