Thursday 21 August 2014

Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish

       Happy Thursday! Weekend is just one day away woohoo! (Well weekdays and weekends don't make a difference to me now lol) I spent my entire July on travelling and I really enjoyed myself in exploring the old and new places. However, there's one thing that I don't like about travelling, my skin condition will become very bad at the end of my journey. T.T Walking under then sun for hours causes my skin to turn dark and sometime, I had sunburn! For your information, I put aside the vain part of me during my trip. I need to save on my baggage so I only bring the necessities with me. Skin care products? Oh forget it, a backpacker doesn't need that. (It's merely my own definition only lol) Consequently, I have dark, dull, listless, yellowish and dry skin now. (I'm seriously missing my clear baby skin!) Not forgetting that I have several outbreaks on my forehead, cheek and chins due to the lack of water intake during my trip. Once the pimples appear, they STAY and they just don't leave my face! Gosh why tell me why? I rarely have outbreaks on my face and here I'm having four freaking colonies of pimples on my hopeless skin. I really need to do something to save my skin which is the only thing that I'm really proud of. Okay stop whining and let's start my skin-saving mission. First thing first, I need a good exfoliator to remove all the dead skin cells, cell debris, dirt and whatever dirty things that you can think of from my face. Let's have some shopping spree at Natta Cosme whee!  

Parcel from Natta Cosme never fails to surprise me!


Do you know that you can get various Klair's products such as Facial Polish, Blemish Cream, Toner, Soothing Serum and etc from Natta Cosme? I got my Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish and Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask from their sites yo!



Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish 

As usual, the product was securely bubble-wrapped to prevent leakage and spillage of the product. Also, the bubble-wrapped product was pillowed on a bed a shredded paper. You just don't need to worry that your purchased products will break, leak or spill during the delivery process because it's not going happen when you're ordering from Natta Cosme. (Based on my shopping experience with Natta Cosme so far.) 

Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish (60g)
RM 79.00 

Being imported from the land of beauty, South Korea, Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish is an environmental friendly beauty product which promises

  • No Animal Testing
  • No Alcohol
  • No Paraben 
  • No Artificial Coloring

Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish (60g)
RM 79.00

I love all the food made from black sugar such as Gunung Rapat's black sugar fragrant biscuit (hiong piang) and Penang's black sugar pastry cake. Thus, I was really excited to try Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish on my face! 

Main Ingredients
Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Black Strap Powder, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospemum Park II (Shea Butter), Candelila Wax Esters, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Fragrance Carapa Guaianenses Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.

Wow! What a hygienic packaging! The jar of Black Sugar Facial Polish is covered with a lid to prevent pollution to the product, and I like this design very much.

Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish 

It smells so so so good omg! The sweet black sugar scent triggered my salivary gland as I removed the protective lid, I want to have a scoop of it please! It smells so yummy! 


Hmm I wish they could provide a spatula with the product so that I don't need to use my fingertips to dig the facial polish from the jar. As I have mentioned for so many times in this blog, exfoliating and cleansing is a very important step in my beauty regime. If you don't remove all the dead skin cells and dirt from your skin, how the subsequent skin care products such as serum and moisturizer are going to be absorbed by your skin cells? Instead of being absorb, your expensive serum and moisturizer will only sit on your skin surface, which means that you're just wasting your money on your skin care products. Therefore, a proper weekly exfoliation is a must! As can be seen from the photos above, Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish contains a generous amount of black sugar. Do you know why black sugar is used as a face scrub? Since nobody is going to answer my question so I'm going to answer it myself. Black sugar in Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish serves as the exfoliating agent which can remove dead skin cells and blackheads on your face. In addition, it is abundant in minerals and vitamins, which are really effective in adding a natural gloss to your face. Oh ya, do you know that black sugar are very good at scar healing due to its natural anti-bacterial property? 

On the other hand, the presence of cranberry oil in Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish makes it a good anti-aging skin care product. Meanwhile, Vitamin E can help to keep your skin flexible and supple, whereas Andiroba oil has anti-inflammatory property. 

You can find black sugar in its granules form in the product yo!

Before trying the product on my face, I tried it on the back of my hand.

My hand is happy with the scrub haha! 
Enough of the crap, let's try the product on my hopeless face.

How To Use
1. Cleanse your face.
2. Mix an adequate amount of facial polish with 2 or 3 drops of water.
3. Gently massage your face with the scrub in a circular motion over forehead, cheek, nose and chin. (Avoid area around eyes.)
4. Rinse off with clean water. 

*Please do not add water directly into the jar.
*Apply twice a week for best result.

Oh My look at my dark eye circles and pale lips.....

Tada! Here is a close up of my skin after exfoliating using Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish. I like how the black sugar granules worked on my skin. It was not too harsh on my skin and I love the scrubbing effect. As I massaged my skin with the product, I felt like I'm polishing a piece of raw wood with a piece of sandpaper hahaha! After using the product, my skin becomes smoother and I feel so clean. One bad thing about this product is that I feel so hungry during the exfoliating process, the black sugar just smells too yummy! The best part is that my skin remains hydrated and supple after the exfoliating action, I guess it's mainly due to the presence of Vitamin E in the product. Some of the exfoliators will leave my skin dry and tight, which I really don't like. In short, I like how Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish worked on me, an effective exfoliator that cleans my skin thoroughly and at the same time, keeps my skin well-hydrated and supple. 

Interested in trying Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish? I have a good news for you! Natta Cosme is having a great promotion now where you can get Klair's Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish at RM 63.20 instead of RM 79.00! You can save up RM 15.80 yo! Go and grab them now! 


For more great deals on skin care/beauty/make up products:



Love,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such unique information which are in actual fact as well as helpful for us.
    Hair Extensions Davie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela!

      Glad that it's helpful to you! Thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  2. Experience the best compatible replacement clarisonic brush heads for daily skin care regimen. The brush is safe and gentle for daily use while removing more dirt for radiant, glowing, softer skin. See: Clarisonic brush heads

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...