Thursday 21 August 2014

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse Week 2 Testimonial

Hello! It's my 2nd week of using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse and let me share my thoughts on the product with you !

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse



My Face Before Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

My Face After Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse for 2 Weeks

As I mentioned last week, Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse Week helps me to save a lot of time since I don't need to  remove my sunblock using cleansing milk before I wash my face with facial cleanser. The mousse is very gentle and mild on my skin, leaving my skin supple and translucent. My skin feels very clean and fresh after using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse, and it makes my daily facial cleansing step to become more interesting! I just love the mousse so much hehe~~ That's all for today, I got to go and stay tuned for next week's testimonial! 

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...