Monday 5 May 2014

Rose Hip Hydrating and Moisturizing Lotion from Soap Gallery @KSL City

     Hello everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on a handmade skin care product. Yes you heard me right, HANDMADE! I couldn't believe that there are people who are still willing to put in efforts in hand making skin care products, I mean, it's 2014 now and all the commercial goods are mostly produced in bulk by automated machines and equipment to generate more profits for the company. Thus, I'm pretty shocked to know that there's a shop which produces all their products by hand! Seriously I really couldn't imagine the hard works and efforts behind. This shop is none other but the Soap Gallery located in KSL City Mall. The main products sold in Soap Gallery are soaps (of course lah, Soap Gallery mah~) and they come out with some skin care products recently. 

Malaysia Natural Handmade Soap, another creative and quality product from Soap Gallery & Marketing. One of the reputable natural handmade soap in Johor, Malaysia. We use Cold Process (CP) to produce highest grade handmade soap, the majority vegetable oils including olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, rice bean oil, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil and other exotic oils with rich butters. We also add in essential oils, herbs, grainss to produce Soaps with a rich, creamy and luxurious lather. Suitable for South East Asia, and the lather is biodegradable on earth, Let save the earth start from using our Soap gallery handmade soap.       

Rose Hip Hydrating and Moisturizing Lotion

Tada!! My handmade Rose Hip Hydrating and Moisturizing Lotion from Soap Gallery. 

Since the lotion is made from natural ingredients without any artificial preservatives added, the lotion will expire in 2 months from the date of manufacture. No worries, the products can be kept for a longer period of time if you put them in the fridge.


The main ingredients of this lotion are rose hip oil and wheatgerm oil. According to Perris, the founder of Soap Gallery, rose hip oil and wheatgerm oil are selected to formulate this lotion for it is similar properties to human skin sebum. In addition, rose water was used as the water phase due to its excellent skin soothing effect, not to mention its nice smell! Besides, aloe vera gel is also added into the water phase to provide antibacterial, anti fungal and skin repairing effects. Rose Hip Hydrating and Moisturizing Lotion is a multipurpose lotion that is suitable for all skin types and it can be used on face and body. The full list of the ingredients used is as below:

  • Rose Hip Oil
  • Wheatgerm Oil
  • Safflower Oil
  • Hamamelis/ Witch-Hazel Dope
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Areginine Essence
  • Vitamin E
  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • Emulsifier
  • Grape Fruit Essence Oil
  • Lavender Essence Oil 

The lotion and be custom formulated according to individual's skin condition. The price of the custom formulated lotion ranges between RM40-RM60 (80g), depending on the ingredients used in the formulation. 


OMG the lotion smells so nice! It smells very natural, with a good hint of Lavender and Grapefruit essential oil. Well some of my friends did not like the smell but I really love it very much! Hmm my taste is always extraordinary hahaha!

The lotion is very very watery. I have to take photo as soon as I dripped it on my hand because its viscosity .is so low that it just flows down like water.

The lotion was absorbed by my skin in a few seconds! It is really very fast absorbing and I was surprised! Although I don't fancy the extraordinary watery texture of the lotion, I'm very impressed with its fast absorbing property. I have been using the lotion for 3 weeks and I started to fall in love with it. The moisturizing and hydrating lotion did a wonderful job in boosting my skin with hydration and moisturization that my skin becomes softer and more hydrated after 3 weeks of continuous usage. Not to mention how much I love its scent, it's so addictive! However, the lotion messed up my dressing table so frequently due to its watery texture. The lotion dripped to my table before I manage to get it onto my face and I really don't like it. But no worries my readers, the retail size product is coming with a pumping nozzle so you're not going to face the same dripping problem. 

For more information, 

Soap Gallery & Marketing
25, Jalan Molek 2/1, Taman Molek,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Tel: +607-3516448
Fax: +607-3546744



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...