Monday 1 September 2014

Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse Week 4 Testimonial

It's time to wrap my testimonial on Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse~ After the Week 1 and Week 2 testimonials, here is my final testimonial on the product. 




Before Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse

After Using Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse


As a combination of make up remover and facial cleanser, Beauty Talk OxySolution Mousse did a great job in saving my time. I can remove my water-proof sunblock and cleanse my face in a single step now. The product is very gentle on my skin and it didn't cause any allergy or irritation to my sensitive skin, which I personally really like. In addition, my skin is well-hydrated even after the cleansing step. I have combination skin and I'm glad to find that my T zone  becomes less oily after using the product for a month. Of course, my skin feel so clean and refreshed after each cleansing due to the liposome conduction technology


For more information,



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...