Saturday 2 November 2013

Official Launch of The GUESS Luxe Leather Handbag Collection

      Hello! Great news of this week: My Test 1 is over woohoo!! And the next day itself , I was invited to the Official Launch of The GUESS Luxe Leather Handbag Collection happening at GUESS Accessories located at The Gardens! Thanks Butterfly for the invitation! I'm sure that everyone of you heard about GUESS before right? Besides being famous of their jeans, GUESS accessories always catch my attention with their arm candies! Opps off topic! It's Handbag Launch today lah hahaha!

Although the shop was closed for us but there were still many people peeping at us from outside LOL!
雖然店被関掉了但還是很多人在外面偷看我們!很好笑!



The theme of the day is white and luckily I have a whole dress and a white bag with me here! And to my maximum surprise, the shop was specially furnished with fake walls to white to match the theme of the day! 
今晚的主題是白色,幸好我准准有一件白裙!剛好又有一個白Bag!哈哈!
而且超級誇張!整閒店竟然爲了配合白色的主題而特地裝上了假的白色牆壁!實在是太震驚了!

My outfit of the night

Right Front-Timeless Box Satchel Bag 
Right Behind-Timeless Shopper Bag
Timeless Series are available in both grey and taupe 

Middle-Patty Shopper Bag in Leopard print

My G's Series
Left- Box Satchel Bag
Right- File Clutches
 Seriously their prints are so nice! 

My G's Series in Black 


Left Bottom Front-Timeless Box Satchel Bag in Taupe
Left Bottom Behind-Timeless Shopper Bag in Taupe


Hey I like these!!
Although they are not the in the latest Winter-Fall Collection and the Pre-Spring Collection, but it just caught my attention!


No this is too small for me


Actually the gold chain caught my eyes, instead of the bag haha!

Leather Backpack!
I just couldn't resist backpack!
(Personally I think backpack is the best bag ever in the world!)

Leather!


Primrose Large Zip Around Organizer (Available in amethyst also)
Look at the double stitches!! You know how difficult it is to make the double stitches?

Timeless VS My G's

My G's File Clutch in Coffee

Golden Cage and Tilda!
Before introducing the bags, I would like to first introducing my friends! Standing in the middle is Jessica and right is Celyx! They are both very friendly and cute! So glad to be able to meet them in this event, hopefully we can catch up with each other again soon!

I'm carrying Black Golden Cage Carry All Bag, Jessica carrying Golden Cage Light Peach Mini Flap Bag and Celyx carrying Tilda Light Peach Large Tote.

Pretty Emcee of the day, Patricia K
當晚司儀,Patricia K

All of us was entertained by the sexy Burlesque-themed dance!




Tammy in her fashionable Red ombre hair!! Awwww I was so tempted to do the same ombre on my hair!
Come give me some opinion, turquoise or pink? 
I love both colours and I'm thinking to choose either one of them. (Or both colours on my hair? XD)

Met this cute and humour Yin Yin!
Have been reading her blog for a long time and met her in person during the launch! 

Tuna on cracker
金槍魚!

Fresh and sweet!
鮮甜!

Mushroom Tart was so good!
蘑菇塔真的好好吃!

Prawn on a toast with Avocado on top
鳄梨+蝦
Spring Rolls with Duck Meat Fillings
鴨肉春卷

Fried Wonton with Thai sauce
炸云吞

Mini Beef Burger 
I love the beef patties! Was so good!
迷你牛肉漢堡
手工牛肉餡很好吃列!


Noodles with light sauce
Tasted quite Chinese to me
很中式的涼拌面

My favourite desserts!
Top row: Chocolate Tarts
Chocolate tart came with generous amount of chocolate fillings! The chocolate was so fluid that it was flowing happily in my mouth!!
Bottom: Cream Tarts

啊我喜歡的甜品!
上排是巧克力塔,下排是奶油塔
巧克力塔的内陷真的很天堂!裏面都是濃濃的液態巧克力!這個一定要一口吃掉,因爲巧克力會流出來~
Carrot Cakes
蘿蔔蛋糕

Faster hop to GUESS Accessories Store @ The Gardens to check out more on the GUESS Luxe Leather Handbags! You definitely will love them! And again, thanks Butterfly for the invitation! It was a great night indeed!



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...